I’ve had several people tell me they don’t have time for the Warrior Women 21 Day challenge…
I totally get it.
Everything seems in disarray and chaos.
That’s why this is the PERFECT time for the Warrior Women 21 Day Challenge!
What if you don’t have time NOT to do the Warrior Women 21 Day challenge?
What if the Warrior Women 21 Day ‘Live More Life’ challenge is what is going to keep you sane and centered for everything else that’s on your plate?
Don’t delay! We begin tomorrow!!
Here are a couple of tips for you:
1. Pay attention to how much time you’re spending online. What do you absolutely need to be consuming? Distancing yourself from the constant barrage of 24/7 feeds can help you to feel more calm.
At this point, you may have been wondering mostly about school cancellations. How does your school send out information? Is it by phone or email? If so, you can let yourself breathe easy and not have to constantly be checking social media or the news…your school will be calling you or sending you an email.
If you already know your school is cancelled, you may not even need to be checking social media or the news.
There’s not much more news to tell at this point that you can’t get from less than 10-20 minutes of watching per day. Stay home. Social distance.
If you’re looking for hopeful things online…(shameless plug: Warrior Women 21 Challenge will fill that need. wink)
2. Plan your time, if you’re going to be on social media or news feeds, etc. Decide what you’re going to watch and when and for how long. Set a timer. Constrain yourself to that.
3. Allow everyone to have whatever experiences they are having. You can’t control other people and thinking you can may be making you anxious. Other people don’t have to change for you to be happy and you don’t have to change other people to be happy.
4. Allow yourself to feel whatever YOU are feeling. It’s okay. Pay attention to where you’re feeling it in your body. Tune in. The more you pay attention instead of resisting it, the more efficiently you’ll be able to move through the feeling.
5. Slowing down could be a gift. It’s natural and necessary. God created for six days and then took a break. Sometimes that happens in the world on a large scale. Allow the slow down. The world has not stopped. It’s just slowed down. You get to decide how you want to lean into this time.
6. Everything is figureoutable. No matter what happens…even worst case scenarios, we will make it through this. We are resilient.
We are Warrior Women.
I knew creating Warrior Women was inspired but….
I had no idea it would be perfect timing.
When the world seems turned upside down, the Warrior Women 21 Day Challengecouldn’t be happening at a more perfect time.
As women, we need to be grounded and centered now more than ever.
Taking care of ourselves so that we can show up fully in the world right now and in our families is so important.
The Warrior Women 21 Day Challenge will totally help you do exactly that!
You’ll see yourself, your family, God, and the world in a whole new way that will energize and enliven you.
You could plan your Warrior Women Challenge time at 11am every morning for 10 minutes or less to tune into the Warrior Women LIVE lesson (or plan later to see it on your own time).
I’ll teach you a little lesson, give you the challenge, and then you get to work the challenge into your day, taking less than 10 minutes to do the challenge and share in the group.
It’s super simple but powerful!
The perfect way to help you keep grounded and centered during this unpredictable and unexpected change.
You’ve got this Warrior Woman!
REGISTER TODAY we start the challenge in the morning (March 16th).
See you inside the challenge!